Delivery costs at a glance
€ 5,90 shipping costs within Germany
Tax free delivery!
The shipment to third countries and intra-community countries (tax number) occurs without calculating VAT
A German business which supplies goods from Germany to a business in another member state of the European Union or third countries is thus normally exempt from Value Added Tax. The following conditions must be met in detail:
- The goods supplied are delivered to another EU member state; and
- The acquiror is a business (this condition is documented by use of a VAT Registration Number (VAT Reg. No.) of another member state); and
- The acquiror has acquired the object for his business purposes; and
- The acquisition of the object of supply is subject to VAT regulation in another member state, i.e. the acquiror is obliged to make acquisition tax declaration in another EU state (this obligation of the acquiror is documented by use of the VAT Reg. No. of another member state).
- third countries which are not member of European Union
All of our packages will be shipped via DHL or DPD. Environment-friendly and uncomplicated.
Zone 1 A,B,C
Zone 1 D, E, F
Zone 1 G
|Belgien||Italien||Bosnien und Herzegowina||Armenien||Australia||Bolivien|
|Dänemark||Spanien||Island||Papua New Guinea|
|Finnland||Kolumbien||United Arab Emirates|
Tax free intra-community delivery if value added tax identification number is valid!
Except as provided in the item description of any other period, the delivery of the goods in Germany takes place within 1-2 days, for international deliveries within 5-7 days.
When paying in advance the delivery period begins upon receipt of payment. Note that on Sundays and holidays no notification is made.
For collection we will notify you by email about the availability of the goods and the pick-up options. In this case, no shipping costs will be calculated.
Delivery to Non-EU countries, notes on duties:
For deliveries to non-EU countries there are additional duties, taxes and fees.
and for import turnover tax
as well as especially for Switzerland under
The shipping costs are given in Euros (€) and include German VAT of currently 19%.